Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Sunday 29 December 2013

I almost forgot

Now my birthday is April 30 and my friend Kathy's birthday is May 1.  Now as most of you know I have an enormous stash - well if you didn't you do now.  So when Kathy, of Kwilty Pleasures made an oath not to buy any more fabric, because her stash is probably as large as mine, until her birthday and as mine is the day before I joined in.

Then what happened??? I FORGOT!!!


Yep.  But!!!  I remembered just in time before I pressed the buy button on The Eternal Maker's website. Whew wasn't that lucky!!!  And here is what I was going to order.  I so wish I could but I promised not only Kathy but him upstairs too because my buying and not doing has become an obsession.

Now this one is really old and I don't know if
I'll be able to get it later but such is life.

This one is fairly new here in the U.K. so I am
assuming that it will still be available by my Birthday
and if not you know what they say - such is life

I thought this one was old but it's appearing on the website
as new.   So again I hope it will still be available.
I love all these fabrics but then again I loved everything I have upstairs, a lot of which I don't love anymore.  We are going babysitting for our two youngest munchkins soon and tomorrow is a really full on day and Tuesday is a day of nothing so .... we shall see.

After I have cut and stitched some blocks I owe I am going to cut, sew and quilt two quilts to take with me to the States so please wish me luck, because I'm sure gonna need it.  I will be using my stash.

If you want to join in with us in not buying any more fabric and using what you had to have please just leave a message on this email soon.  I mean really soon.  So now I'm leaving you with photos of my two youngest munchkins to enjoy.

O is in 1st Grade - way too young IMHO but
already learning to read and write in English and read in Hebrew
 I am so impressed - heck I can't even read Hebrew and he's only 4
AND C is at Nursery School and loving it
See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. HA!!!! Better not click the button til your birthday. Good job resisting such cute fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics you pulled from your stash....way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't begin to succeed in that pledge!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I could last till your birthday but mine 's in March so maybe I could try until then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to try to resist buying for the first 6 months. I know I wouldn't make it until my birthday because it is in October! We'll see how I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you like to borrow my birthday? It's in a couple of weeks, so that wouldn't be too bad!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx