But I wanted to share this with you, if I have any readers left after a two month hiatus. Well I know I have one at least.
I saw a SAL advertised via following Craft Buds Blog which is Lindsay Connor's blog that it starting in January 2014. I love blogs, don't you??? Not just mine but other peoples too so that I can see what I really want to make.
And some of these quilts, if not all of them, are totally gorgeous malorgeous. Go on and have a look you know you want to.
I have a list of what I am going to do after my sewing room is in a fit state and here it is:
- Catch up with my bees
- I really want to start sewing this the Marcelle Quilt and I have bought the book, albeit the eBook so I have to download the patterns - no big deal and it was way way cheaper than the printed book too
- I want to start this bee and make at least 2 quilts from the Modern Bee book
- I want to start the Farmers Wife quilt
- I want to start the Tula Pink quilt too
- I almost forgot I want to do The Feather QAL as well. Boy I will be up to my neck in quilting but I LOVE it!!! It's such a cool quilt and what's more it's paper pieced which I love doing.
You can see my favorite books here where the above quilts come from and you can look inside each book (I hope):
It isn't very often that you will hear me say I love and adore a quilt book once I actually get it and look through it properly. But these books are in a league of their own and are the ones that I truly love and adore and nobody is paying me to say this.
In fact when I clear out my sewing room tomorrow there are going to be quite a few that bite the dust because I don't love them and if I don't love them I'm not keeping them - so away they shall go. I won't be selling them because it's too expensive to mail and my name isn't Amazon!
I forgot to put that I'm going to be using my stash for this coming year. I did order some fabric today (it as 1/2 price) but I'm not buying any more - NO MORE FABRIC. I have enough for England, Ireland and all surrounding countries. I NEED NO MORE FABRIC!!! And some is heading for eBay or somewhere else to sell it me thinks.
Well that's all from me until tomorrow after I have cleared up my sewing room.