Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Sunday 13 April 2014

No Tear Paper Piecing



This is the BEST paper piecing TUTORIAL EVER!

You may have to turn up the sound a lot or use some speakers but it is so worth it.  I LOVE paper piecing with a vengeance because of its accuracy but hate having to remove the paper afterwards.  If you are like me you so NEED to see this tutorial.

I know I haven't posted in the longest time but so much crap is happening in my life right now and I really don't want to talk about it but suffice it to say that since returning from LA there has been no sewing, no knitting, no top-making and no quilting done in this house.  Just buying and looking online and drooling but no making of anything.  Maybe soon.

See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this tutorial. What an awesome technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Thanks for the tutorial!!!! Glad to see you posting!!!!! Sending hugs and hoping things get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this video! I do a lot of drooling and dreaming, too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tutorial. Paper piecing is a fear of mine. Hope you are doing well. I haven't sewn in a long while either. My machine is in the shop right now needing a new computer board. Just lost my mojo.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx