Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Saturday 3 May 2014

Miss C & Mr R

As you all know we (almost said I there) have 4 grandchildren.  The youngest of which is Miss C.  My darling son and daughter-in-love introduced their best friends quite a few years ago and they got married and had 3 sons.  The middle son is called Rafi.  Here is a photo of Rafi with our youngest Chloe soon after she was born:



So he loves her.  He would hug her all the time and kiss her cheek.  Now roll forward a year and this is what we had:

They are snogging.  He's holding her and she's holding him in a full on clinch and they are kissing for all they're worth.  Almost full on snogging (it might have been because we can't see between them).

Okay so roll on another year until yesterday and this is what happened:

  

Now we have a problem (not really)!  She has instigated this one.  It's so cute and all I've said is I love it and hope I live long enough to see them get married.  So Daddy (DS) said to his best friend all in caps "tell your son to get his hands off of my princess!"  But from where I'm sitting it's she that is attacking him this time and not the other way around.  Grandpa said "I hope he can afford to keep her".  Me?  I replied that I hope so too but if he can't then she will just have to work like the rest of us.

I can't wait to see what next year brings.  I will bring you photos of either the rest of the children whom I adore with all my might or else some knitting or piecing or something.  Might even be stitching.

See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I would freak out if that was my daughter, you have a very understanding family, hope you have had some time to do some crafting.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx