Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Tuesday 21 July 2015

I know it's been months and months but ....

... I haven't been great and I haven't even opened my machine yet.  It is still in it's box.  Why you ask?  A very simple answer really.  You see on my old machine - well it wasn't old exactly but I did sell it because my dumb arm and hand quit working and with it I sold the best thing I have ever had for a sewing machine.

What is it you ask?

Well this really nice guy from the States asked me if I would like to try out his lighting for sewing machines and instead of the light just focusing on where you sew it lights up the whole sewing area.  I am endorsing this lighting method because I know it's really great and the reason I haven't opened up my machine is because when I sold my other machine I couldn't get my Ecolux Light off, so I didn't have it anymore!!!  I so didn't want to use a machine without it.  Once you have tried it you will never ever want to sew without it.  Here it is for you to see.  I sure wouldn't be without mine that's for sure.  You can buy anything from 3 LED lights up to 9 LED lights and you will never be disappointed with it.   The lighting is just GREAT as only LED lights can be.


Scott has told me that they have now have a new baby within their arsenal of greatness. And it is this:


As well as having a normal power supply to your electric sewing machine you can now plug it into your USB port, that is, if you have a sewing machine that has one.  Me?  I have absolutely no idea if mine does because I still haven't opened it, but I shall soon and share what I am sewing, and there is so much I want to sew quilt wise it just isn't true.

Not only is Scott from Ecoluxlighting sending me a new light for my new machine but he is also sending one for my European readers to have.  Trust me this is the best thing since sliced bread and I love sliced bread - especially with Peanut Butter and Jelly (that's Jam to you Brits) on it.  I also like Peanut Butter on Ryvita too.

I know this last bit of info was more than you needed but hey I just had to share.

So if you click on the Ecoluxlighting logo on the right of this blog it will take you to Scott's website (I hope).  Maybe I ought to put it here too just in case I'm wrong.


See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to get sewing again soon! Great news about your new light - and just as great news that they now do a European version too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, They don't make a European version but you canuse the American version without any problems at all. All you need is an American to UK plug which can be purchased from any DIY store. That's what I did and no problem at all. It really is an amazing product.

      Delete
  2. These lights sound a great idea - I'm off to check them out!!
    PS glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill. Thank you so much for your welcome back. This light is truly a life saver and makes sewing at night an absolute doddle as the light is truly amazing and you can really see what you're sewing. Happy Stitching Pattixxx

      Delete
  3. The lights do look great! My sewing machine is an old one, and I try to use all the lights I can find, since it makes sewing alot easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gunilla, these lights are great and you so won't be disappointed and nor will you need any other lights other than the room lighting that you would usually need if you were, say, reading a book. I can't stress enough how much I love these lights. Happy Sewing Patti xxx

      Delete
  4. Just finally catching up my friend...AND I am going to order one of these for my machine! So sorry to hear your having issues with your hand/arm again...I know that is really frustrating for you...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx